Wheather Update

February 27th, 2010

2/27/2007-  Saturday 9:45 PM . The weather forecast anticipates some showers Sunday morning, but there are no field cancellations as of this moment.  We will keep you informed if there is a change. Please check your email and the website before you head out to the field in case we receive a field closure notice from the city.

Home    |    News    |    Schedule    |    Registration    |    Faq's    |    Contact Us     |    About SUASL     |    Feedback    |    Log In
Copyright © SUASL 2006. All rights reserved.
     Privacy Policy | Advertise with SUASL
     Web Site Design by Michael Palethorpe